Friday, March 7, 2008

To Kansas City Meteorologists

Try looking out the window next time you tell me we might get some light flurries. Ive been getting light flurries for the past 45 minutes here in midtown, blocks from fox 4. About an inch and falling so far.

5 comments:

  1. lol That's exactly what I thought today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband kept our kid home today because he said it would do more then flurries. He was right lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust me, I'm as ticked about missing the forecast as you are dealing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get pissed when they cancel school over a couple of inches and here ya'll are keeping your kids home? You must have more patience than I.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Despite all the health and safety guidelines and regulations that companies and contractors have to abide by, workers are still killed or seriously injured every year as a result of falling from roofs and other high places. autogas-scotland |

    autowhizal1 |

    banditcustomauto |

    belfastphototours |

    bim-technologies |


    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.