Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Yearning for Prosecution at the Yearning for Zion Ranch

So much for calls of religious tolerance and allegations that outsiders "Just don't understand" the religious beliefs of the Pedophile band of scumbags at the Yearning for Zion ranch. Half of the girls between the ages of 14 and 17 either have had children or are currently pregnant.



There really isn't much left to say on this subject, other than every adult over the age of 21 should be looked at for prosecution. The other compounds spread across the country, yes there are more, should be raided and the children removed. Seem harsh? Violation of religious freedom? Tell that to the 14 year old girl who is getting raped in the name of Gawd. I think I have the least compassion for the mothers who have stayed in this cult of freaks and allowed their children to be turned out and abused.



The only thing worse than a young kid being abused, is the mother who stands by and allows it to happen.

5 comments:

  1. The whole thing makes me sick to my stomach. Maybe the women were brain washed into thinking it was God's will, but there has to be something, somewhere inside of them (instinct) that told them it was wrong to let a 12 year old girl get pregnant. I blame the mothers, who undoubtedly had the same thing happen to them. It's their duty to protect them from dirty old men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No argument from me on this. Although I wish our society would put this much effort into stopping sexual abuse and teen pregnancy in economically depressed urban areas.

    How many 14-year-old mothers do you think there are east of Troost? I guess it's easier to just throw out free condoms and food stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog MM. I agree with you almost completely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The women I have seen on tv are almost like the Stepford Wives, but worse. It's scary to think that people can become so programmed, so delusional. Yes, they must be punished. Do I have pity for the women? Well, yes I do because I think they're brainwashed and yet they are the ones doing the brainwashing along with the wretched old men rapists. What a pathetic mess. Thankfully, they have been stopped and now the authorities need to get to the rest of these hellholes and do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I concur. Good post. So true.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.