You know how you can just take one glance at someone and instantly don't like em ? Come on we all do it, we just don't all admit it. The instant I saw this nimrods pic on Crime scene KC, I didn't like him. After reading his story and then looking him up on Case Net I'd like to slap the taste out of his smarmy pie hole. His name is Edward D. Tseona, age 18, of Hughesville, MO, and there is more to young Edward than his Uber Douche Bag appearance. Edward was racing another car in his BMW and killed an innocent guy who was just trying to go home. The victim Gregory L. Hawley, age 50, of Independence was one of the founders of the Steamboat Arabia Museum in Kansas City's River Market area. He left behind a family including three children.
While tragic, the story isn't really uncommon, and to be honest I wasn't going to even comment on it. Then I read this comment in the Crime Scene KC section;
" Even though this story is shockingly sad, both parties were being irresponsible. Not wearing a seat belt is just as stupid as driving your car too fast.
To all the people that are calling Edward a brat and scum, I know Edward personally, and he is a very nice young man who works very very hard, and would never hurt anyone intentionally. While it was stupid for him to race, I think that living with the guilt for the rest of his life would be the hardest things of all. My deepest sympathies to Hawleys family and friends."
To all the people that are calling Edward a brat and scum, I know Edward personally, and he is a very nice young man who works very very hard, and would never hurt anyone intentionally. While it was stupid for him to race, I think that living with the guilt for the rest of his life would be the hardest things of all. My deepest sympathies to Hawleys family and friends."
There is actually a whole dialogue going on in the comment section of this linked article, the debate; is the victim to blame for his death because he wasn't wearing a seat belt. Are you kidding me? That's like blaming a shooting victim for not wearing a Kevlar vest or for having the audacity to go out after dark. Just when I think I've heard it all, some moron blames the victim and takes up for the idiot who killed him. There has always been a surplus of mouth breathers who choose to blame the victim. She dressed like a whore, He shouldn't have been in that part of town, She ran with the wrong people, in other words they were asking for it. Now back to this Fast and Furious, little sisters coat wearing, pointy side burned, ass hat.
Contrary to what his supporter in the stars comment section says, Eddie is not a very nice boy who works hard and would never hurt anybody. Eddie just got a slew of tickets on New Years Day, 20 over the limit, no insurance, unregistered vehicle, just to name a few. He has eleven cases on case net, everything from driving infractions to taking game illegally. Is he John Dillinger, no of course not. Is he a good kid? Not by my definition. Best I can tell he is a self entitled little prick who robbed the Hawleys of a loved one, and deprived the victim of his life.
Judging from his smug expression he is none too upset over what he has done. Just look at the face, the eyes, there's nothing there, no regret or guilt or shame. Just a fucked up haircut and and a coat that looks like it belongs in the Jr's department.
Yeah I know, he is young, it could have happened to anybody. How many of us could have killed someone, or our kids could have, or.....blah blah. Outstanding argument, try telling it to the dead mans children.
You can find a very thoughtful first hand account by someone who was holding the hand of Mr. Hawley as he spent his last minutes on this earth. Go Here.
Well, I was about to strike up an argument with you, until you listed the kid's previous offenses.
ReplyDeleteNo argument now.
I hope they throw the friggin key away on that irresponsible prick. I met Greg Hawley a few months ago. On tv last night they said his smile would light up a room and they were right. What a tragic loss.
ReplyDeleteCase net - can't live with it, can't live without it.
ReplyDelete13 tickets/charges for this bonehead in 5 months, including 5 speeding tickets and a C&I (no insurance, no plates, exp. registration). Not all of these cases have been concluded, but with the ones that have been disposed of, **I doubt this douche had a license because of points on his MO driver's license.**
Apparently didn't stop him.
He's a fine fella.
Outside of anything to do with this case I can say is that not wearing your seatbelt is incredibly dumb. It's not like it's a secret that it could save your life someday. There's just no good reason not to.
ReplyDelete18 years old and driving a BMW? Wonder where this fine young man got the money to afford a BMW? Oh, but I guess he didn't have the money to get tags or insurance or a registration for it. He's probably a drug dealer on top of everything else.
ReplyDeleteI thought the same thing when I saw Tseona mugshot, no remorse. One has to wonder what kind of record Tseona had before he turned 18. David & his wife are close friends of ours so I've been following this story closely. It's truly heartbreaking and although it won't bring Greg back, I hope Tseona receives the max for this crime.
ReplyDeleteI just found out about this story through Emaw's blog, and went to look it up on channel 9's website for more info. (Thanks for not having a link, Emaw! :P:P:P) The family is taking the high road, and saying that even Greg wouldn't hold a grudge against the person who caused the accident.
ReplyDeleteBut I think that if Greg knew him a bit better, he sure would. Good job giving us this extended look into his recent history, MM. I'm disgusted with this guy, and like the previous commenter, I hope he gets the maximum for what he did to Greg and his family!
Yes, everyone should wear a seatbelt,but...
ReplyDeleteby not wearing a seat belt, you endanger yourself.
By acting like a prick and racing your BMW, you endanger everyone on the roads.They aren't exactly equal situations, are they?
Hell, he should get life just for wearing that jacket. And no chance of parole due to wearing white after labor day.
ReplyDeleteI told you that 325i guy was a prick!
ReplyDeletehttp://jocosob.blogspot.com/2009/01/say-good-bye-to-325i-guy.html
Maybe this will speed up the process
Thanks for sharing my experience with Mr. Hawley with your world.
ReplyDeleteAs someone who was there... and saw that huge truck bounce like a bad CG effect... a seat belt would have made little difference if any in this case.
I say it this way, "The boy driving lit a bomb... but some folks wanna yell at Greg because the lid was off his gas can."
In the boys defense... he did stay. The other car got away. He could have pulled off. I believe his car would have made it. Instead he came over to see... and for those of you who get off on such things... he did see the effect of his actions.
James, well several kleenex's later after reading your article that MM posted, I just wanted you to know how you must have touched Mr. Hawley's family. You did what they couldn't do for their loved one. You were there for them and I believe you gave them great comfort.
ReplyDeleteMM, I'm sure I'll be seeing our young vanilla ice wannabe soon and I'll introduce junior miss to the joys of paying for his crime. I know you probably don't have much love for us, but we do serve a purpose now and then.
ReplyDeleteMan I wouldn't have robbed you if you'd left your wallet at home.
ReplyDeleteinstead of being so cruel and adding on more bullshit to this horrible situation- why dont all of you just say a prayer for the family and their loss. And a prayer for david. Who is in such situation !!!! Instead of having such evilness and hate. Think wat would jesus do!!?!? Yes. David shoulda never been driving carelessly .. But whats happened will stay with him all his life and if he couldv he'd go back in time and would change it all so it woulda never happened at all!!!! David has a big heart. He really is a great person and would never wanna hurt anyone! I'm sure all of you have broken the law one way or another. But thank god that you didnt have to go thru something like what he is! Instead of crushing him with all your rude comments. Say a prayer. God will bless you for it. Dont wish others what you wouldnt wish for yourself!
ReplyDeleteI am willing to bet that attitude he has turned into to tears when he woke up this morning in a holding cell.
ReplyDeleteYes I feel bad for the victims, but unfortunately prayer will not fix this.
Sad story all around.
Good read MM. And you are right, that jacket will get him a lot of kindly attention.
I apologize anonymous, you are right. I should have composed a sympathetic commentary about the guy who is responsible and by the way uninjured. While he will be burdened with his actions, I hope, I'm sure that's little comfort or restitution to the victims. Lets Pray he got insurance,let me know how that turns out. Thanks for your comment and keep coming back, maybe some of it will rub off on ya.
ReplyDeleteDear Anonymous,
ReplyDeleteYou know a sign that someone really isn't sincere is when they post anonymously.
And by your reaction to MM, it seems you're not following your own advice by forgiving MM as Jesus would expect. Maybe you should turn the other cheek a little bit yourself.
As for this story about the unfortunate death of Mr. Hawley at the hands of this young man, MM I think you offered a pretty accurate portrait of a problem youth. Sure, maybe someone who works with this person or is friends with him would consider him a model citizen. But having a criminal rap sheet at 18 indicates David wasn't as good as he portrayed himself to his defenders. What all the past driving offenses, racing, and lack of insurance and license, etc. show is a person who lacks responsibility and is missing any sense of self-discipline. Now does that make David a sociopath? Maybe not, but it certainly shows a serious lack of respect for the law and a complete disregard for how his actions may affect others. That is not the stuff that Boy Scouts or model citizens are made of. Defending this young man against criticism based on his lack of caring and respect for others is counterproductive. Unless we spotlight such callousness on the part of this young man, we are doing a disservice to our society and the other young men out there. MM did a good deed for all of us by doing that spotlighting.
Say a prayer for David??? Really??? Come on people this kid is bad to the core and I am just glad that I was not on the highway when this happened. I see reckless driving on a daily basis on my commuet to and from work. Slow the hell down, get off your damm cell phones and pay attention to what you are doing.
ReplyDeleteAnon coming to douchebag's defense: where were you after douchebag's 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, etc., tickets? How about all the times he was stopped and did NOT get a ticket?
ReplyDeleteOr maybe you were oblivious to his incredible "bad luck" with driving.
Yeah, it sucks to be him. But don't even pretend he's innocent and that you are seeing something, know something we don't in this douchebag.
What if he'd hurt/killed you or a family member?
i dnt need to pretend that i kno or c somethng in him that u dnt. bc its a fact that i do! i kno david personally.... hes no criminal.. hes a great person. if only u knew him! if he had ramd into the truck from roadrage then yes even as his once upon a time bestfriend id blame him for all of this!! bc he did it intentionally. but it was beyond his control or choice bc his blown tire caused him to lose control ..if it wasnt for the tire none of it woulda happened. and yes if he wouldnt of been drivin too fast. But i know he.s learned his lesson and from that day on will think twice before makin a stupid mistake. He.s learned his lesson the hard way. so plz. all i ask of u all is take back al the negative rude things uv said and stop adding more fire to this situation. delete this whole discussion and find something else to waste your time on! Now dont be getting all fired up at me. At one point i had wished all the worst for david and he is not my friend. But comeon guys all of this is uncalled for! Just leave it alone and let God handle him. You guys arent doin any good for anyone. Sorry for going against you all but just forget it! Its neither one of our places to judge. Cuz i guarantee if you keep it up and keep talkin this way you might just be put in a similiar situation and will thInk back to all this. I wish the best for all of you . You guys becareful out there!
ReplyDeleteJeebus, I now have a headache reading the last comment. I'm inclined to believe it written by some halfwit teenager who worships the ground this kid walks on. And spends the rest of their time texting.
ReplyDeleteHe's learned his lesson? He had to kill someone to learn it??
The stupidity...it burns.
Not his fault...good guy...wasn't doing anything wrong...just happened....could've happen to anyone...BULL.
ReplyDeleteIt is his fault...he is not a good guy....he was doing a lot of things wrong, repeatedly....It didn't happen to anyone.
It happened to the loser who was racing at 70MPH with no regard for anything close to safety....and an innocent was taken down.
In my opinion, people like that (and at 18) don't have the capacity to understand the full implications of their actions.
I don't believe there is a god to sort all this out....so I am judging.
I hope he gets what he gets. and then I hope he gets more.
Talk about mouth breathers.......
&^%*&(&%^%*)__(*&^^
This all makes me very angry.
ohhh....I think this is the first time I've commented here.
HI MM.
Thanks for keeping the blood movin'
Anonymous apparently can't type a coherent sentence. That's very sad, another misguided youth who failed to learn.
ReplyDeleteHere's a bit of advice for your future, anonymous; if you ever hope to make a difference in the world or at a minimum make your case, learn to write.
To the person who knows this punk, you would be only one who would say this is a very nice young man. I live right down the road from this family on Highway J in Pettis county just off 65 highway and this is a punk. This punk needs to be taken off the highway. Guilt is not enough for this kid.
ReplyDelete*envisioning courthouse scene*
ReplyDeleteThese same family members of the this douchebag will have all the conspiracy theories: 1) the judge was paid off, 2) the prosecutor was paid off, 3) the investigation/state crime lab/ police were bribed to plant evidence, 4) Baby Brother was beaten by the police and his Miranda Rights weren't read, blah, blah, blah.
But NEVER will they say it was Baby Brother's doing.
I appreciate every ones comments, this was my father who was killed and i cant describe the amount of pain and sadness that has swept over our family. I just have a couple things to write. If my father was wearing his seat belt i may not have seen him alive one last time in the hospital. From the looks of his truck i may not have seen him in one piece. Secondly, my father was a very generous and loving person and being very close to him i know he would want my family to forgive the eyes of the young man who killed him. Reading all your comments lifted me up to know that there are some people defending my family and what is right. I do hope the young man will learn from his mistakes. Even though he took away my fathers life and at the most only 7 years of his own, my dad would still want me live to forgive.
ReplyDeleteGreg's youngest daughter <3
Knowing David personally and visiting him in prison, he regrets what he has done every minute of his life. Yeah, he fucked up. badly.. But that doesn't mean he doesn't regret it. He knows what sorrow he has brought upon this family and he knows he will never be able to take it back. I feel much sympathy towards the Hawley family. But knowing there are people who, having not experienced these situations, still horrifyingly judge, its outrageous. To the people that think prayer wont help, your very wrong.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless.
3ryeryetryt
ReplyDeleteYou all need to leave David alone! I know David and he regrets that day because he's paying for it everyday of his life! No license for 10 years. Trust me, there isn't one day where he forgets that day. I love David no mater what he did!
ReplyDeleteShit happens, stop cursing David. I'm his blood cousin and it's in my blood to defend him no matter what but if you met him personally then his actions and personality would defend himself. Yeah he's young, has a BMW M3, likes to speed occasionally but how does that make him a drug dealing, heartless, douchebag? Looks can..scratch that, looks are deceiving, he has the biggest heart a person can have, he didn't forget about it an move on and he sure as hell doesnt brag about killing someone. I was with him on an 8 month visiting period and I saw him everyday and not once did he bring it up, he hates to think about it because he didn't think he was capable of doing that to someone. You'd be surprised and shocked on how much of a good person he is, everyone speeds but not everyone crashes, all you parents out there have kids and you know when they drive they speed, you won't admit it but it's true, just because they don't crash and David did doesn't make him evil. What happened to him can happen to your kids too, when you're in that situation you'll think twice about judging my cousin David. Yeah he has previous speeding tickets and no license citations but how does that make him all of what you called him? Does he have any assualts on his record? Robberies? Homicides? Possession? MIP's? Intent to sell? NO HE DOESN'T. All his mistakes came from being excited about having a really nice car at a young age which he bought and fixed up himself. Give a kid a lambo or Ferrari and they will do high speeds, like it or not. His M3 was extremely powerful and it's a good feeling to feel when you drive it but he pushed it alittle too far. I am not justifying his actions or saying he is innocent, he paid for what he did but all I ask is leave your nasty fucking comments to yourself, I will not stand to hear all these false and degrading comments towards my cousin David. He has to live with this for the rest of his life and you're haunting comments don't make it any easier, he didn't intentionally do harm to that man, it was an accident, like I said shit happens. I'm sorry for anyone effected by my cousins actions but he definetley doesn't deserve all this bullshit. And to the faggot who wishes my cousin David gets maximum in prison, you can go to hell.
ReplyDelete-N.V.C
Is this punk not getting his ass sued off right now in a KC court?
ReplyDeleteI worked at the museum for Greg. He was an extraordinary gentleman, with a caring and wonderful soul. No one can begin to imagine the heartache his loss has meant to his family, friends and co-workers. His family members are in my daily prayers.
ReplyDeleteEveryone please, criticize less and love one another more. Don't focus on the people that caused the wreck and their lack of remorse...don't dwell on the negative...it only brings darkness, sadness and pain.
2015-9-18 xiaozhengm
ReplyDeleteJordan Retro 13 Pink And Grey
Authentic Louis Vuitton Handbags Cheap Sale
Cheap Real Louis Vuitton Handbags
Abercrombie Short T-Shirts
michael kors handbags
Designer Louis Vuitton Handbags Online
michael kors outlet online
Coach Coupons In Coach Outlet Store Online
ugg boots
Authentic Coach Factory Outlet Online
ralph lauren
Air Jordan Shoes For Women And Men
canada goose outlet usa
Christian Louboutin Outlet Authentic Sneakers Online
Designer Handbags Louis Vuitton
Ray Ban Outlet Store Online
Michael Kors Outlet Sale Online Store
hollister uk sale
UK Louis Vuitton Handbag Outlet
Kobe Basketball Shoes For Sale
michael kors outlet
Coach Factory Outlet Online Authentic
canada goose jackets
michael kors bags
canada goose jackets
ugg boots on sale
Abercrombie and Fitch Striped Shirts
Abercrombie & Fitch Kids Clothing
Michael Kors Outlet Handbags Wholesale
Louis Vuitton Backpack Purse
michael kors handbags
Outlet Michael Kors Online
nike trainers
Air Jordan 4 Green Glow
coach factory outlet