Actually I think I may have dropped one or two, but they edited it out. The shot where they have me pretend to be on the computer. I think my exact words were "I feel like a fucking idiot". wait until you get a load of my next earth shaker.
You did fine; if my blog got me on TV, I wouldn't care how silly I looked, I'd be emailing everybody I know saying "Look at me, I'm on TV!" Because I really need to get out more.
Hey you did OK. Anyone would feel intimidated, I think all the "you know"s were your way of preventing an occasional f-bomb from flying out.
ReplyDeleteActually I think I may have dropped one or two, but they edited it out. The shot where they have me pretend to be on the computer. I think my exact words were "I feel like a fucking idiot".
ReplyDeletewait until you get a load of my next earth shaker.
I think you did just fine.
ReplyDeleteThe guy's so creepy, I can barely stand to look at him. Glad he's off the net.
ReplyDeleteYou did fine; if my blog got me on TV, I wouldn't care how silly I looked, I'd be emailing everybody I know saying "Look at me, I'm on TV!" Because I really need to get out more.
ReplyDeleteI think the camera loved you. "Joe the Plumber meets John Walsh". I expect we'll see more of you.
ReplyDeleteawesome dude. Simply awesome.
ReplyDeleteGood job MM
ReplyDeleteToo freaking cool!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're such a hero in my book, MM.
By the way, you could be my brother's twin - y'all look so much alike it's spooky.
Once again, well done MM!
ReplyDeleteBeat the hell out of Alonzo, you did. Good job.
ReplyDeleteYAY you! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteIn the words of the late Molly Ivins, "Good on you."
ReplyDelete