Wednesday, October 14, 2009

If I'm not back by noon, send help!


I'm about to head to the human bacteria frappe, aka the VA medical center. I will be wearing a face mask, not because I've bought into the wide spread panic over the H1N1, but because I always manage to get the Coughing, hacking, wheezing, Guy, who never learned to cover his fucking soup hole, sitting next to me. I'll be getting a flu shot, and I've got another issue that I'll be getting checked out. I wont go into any details, but there may be a Midtown Miscreant relief fund set up. I'll be accepting cash, money orders, Krugerrands, and lap dances. Stay tuned and I'll be back to piss and moan over the Gubmint run health care that I suppose I'm lucky to have, even if it does suck. Just be forewarned, I'll be in an especially foul mood, and my post will be a vitriol and profanity gumbo. Something about sitting around thousands of sick people really screws up my otherwise sunny disposition.

2 comments:

  1. If all you are getting is a flu shot, try to get the drive up flu shot clinic. My hubby did it...said all you have to do is get in line and stick your arm out the window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "sunny disposition"
    I feel all warm and fuzzy...

    In my urethra

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.