Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pass the ketchup, this crow is dry as hell.......

Ever say something then wish you could take it back? We all have, most of us are smart enough to not put it in writing. When I said I was done with this blog, I honestly meant it. It had all grown tiresome, the daily grind of trying to find something worth saying. If I failed to put something up I felt guilty, if I threw some shit against the wall hoping it would stick, it would make me feel guilty. I was taking it too seriously, it ceased being fun. After a few weeks away from it, I regretted having pulled the plug. I was wrong to do it, it was a hasty decision born out of frustration, writers block, and an egotistical flair for the melodramatic, because that's how I roll. The good thing about plugs, they go back in just as easy as they came out, even if you have to bend it a little. So that's what I'm doing here, bending it a little.


I know there will be a few douche bags who want to call me wishy washy, accuse me of blog drama, hit me with the "Liar Liar pants on fire" counter attack. To be honest that's part of the reason I'm coming back, I miss my trolls. The real reason though, all bullshit aside, is I miss writing. I miss putting in my slightly tarnished 2 cents. If all else fails I can use the old "I'm a criminal my word ain't worth dick" defense. I appreciate all of the comments, even the ones that called me a pole smoking ass clown, which I'm not. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I don't intend to paint myself in another corner by posting every day of the work week. I may post 5 times or one or two. No more forcing it. So I hope you all can overlook my temporary lapse and continue to waste your time reading me at work. I do apologize for the back and forth, Brett Favre, I'm in, I'm out, routine. OOOPs my bad. I'm in. Next time I'll just quietly fade in to the ether.

17 comments:

  1. i'm glad you're back. remember, it's quality, not quantity that makes a blog great. just write when you're inspired and we'll be happy. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! MM is back. I've missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello already, now write something

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Mazel tov!

    Just do what you can. the interwebs ain't goin' nowhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey mark.welcome back.ive really missed ya..now dont let ipd run you off again!! just kiddin,man what a fuckin dung beetle that guy is,huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. YESSSS!!!! Welcome back, my friend!

    Oh, and...I told ya so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You damn liar. I was just starting to get over the mourning period and get on with my life and you decide to come back!

    Fuck you. I'm not gonna read what you write.

    Ok, maybe I'll read the first new post, but then I'm gone.

    Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fuckin a right. welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You had me at the Title...

    Welcome back MM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good to see you back. Although I do miss the old neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, you should have told me on my blog or via email that you returned! I had stopped checking in here until today. Welcome back! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  13. laura
    I assumed you were perusing my vast archives. my bad.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is good news, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. About damn time. The writerly heavens are singing, MM.

    ReplyDelete